(1) Genealogical Society of Victoria, Thursday Talks: 21 August, 2014. 'Squatters on the Campaspe' [podcast]
(2) Writers' Group, GSV, Wednesday 3 September, 2014. 'Making maps and using images in books'
(3) Genealogical Society of Victoria, Thursday Talks: 23 October 2014, 'Writing and publishing your family history, Pt 2 Publishing'
(4) Bayside U3A, Nine-Week Course, Friday afternoons, 17 April to 12 June 2015. 'The Port Phillip District in the 1840s'
(5) Mornington Peninsula Family History Society, Saturday 10 October 2015, 'The lives of George Playne and Daniel Jennings: two squatters'
(6) Brighton Antique Club, Wednesday 16 March 2016, 'Two Squatters: a poor surgeon and a rich lunatic'
Martin Playne is available for talks on:
(a) his book 'Two Squatters';
(b) on Victoria in the 1840s;
(c) on the Great Wills Forgery in 1844;
(d) on the trials and benefits of self publishing;
(e) on family history research and writing;
E-Book: Two Squatters is now internationally available as an e-book. Use the following links to access it from Amazon Kindle, Apple iTunes or KoboBook: